Gabriel Builders, Inc. Lands a Spot (#10) as One of the Top 20 Custom Home Design-Build Firms in the U.S. Greenville, SC: Gabriel Builders was…
Gabriel Builders is looking for an Office Manager to join our family. We are a luxury, high-end custom home builder located in Travelers Rest, SC. We are centrally located to serve the Greenville, Lake Keowee and Asheville areas as well as all seven Cliffs Communities. Our dynamic workplace ensures that no day is the same. Our company is team-oriented, fun, and most importantly, dog-friendly.
Our multi-million dollar homes are award-winning both on state and national levels. We were named National Custom Home Builder of the Year and have numerous Pinnacle award-winning homes. Detail, craftsmanship, and care can be found in each one of our handcrafted homes. We are privileged to work with the top 1% of people in our country and create designs and homes that are unique to them.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of Accounting experience and would prefer a 4-year accounting degree. Must be extremely organized, quick/efficient with the ability to multitask. Must have an outgoing and friendly disposition, as you will be dealing directly with clients on a regular basis. We are a two-person accounting department that manages 4 companies. Some days are heads down all day and some days are more evenly paced.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, paid holidays, sick leave and vacation. We look forward to meeting you as we work to grow our family!
Job Type: Full-time
Good knowledge of:
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Workers Comp submission
- Ability to analyze accounts for accuracy
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet creation and review for overall accuracy for at least two companies
- Ability to be comfortable with various levels of management as well as clients
- Punctuality, dependability, attention to detail, understanding of Office 365
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- 4-year Accounting degree
- Willing to do whatever management needs
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bill entry and payment for Nicholas James and Lauren Heather – Checks & ACH
- Bill entry and payment for Gabriel Builders (non-vendor payments) – Checks & ACH
- Entry of deposits and/or disbursements (yellow folder)
- Weekly financial meeting w/ President of Company
- Experience: 5 years
- Education: Accounting Degree