Gabriel Builders has had the privilege of being a preferred builder for the Cliffs Communities since the 90s. With that said, it’s no surprise that…
Assistant Project Manager
Gabriel Builders is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join our family. We are a luxury, high-end custom home builder located in Travelers Rest, SC. We are centrally located to serve the Greenville, Lake Keowee and Asheville areas as well as all seven Cliffs Communities. Our dynamic workplace ensures that no day is the same. Our company is team-oriented, fun, and most importantly, dog-friendly.
Our multi-million-dollar homes are award-winning both on state and national levels. We were named National Custom Home Builder of the Year and have numerous Pinnacle award-winning homes. Detail, craftsmanship, and care can be found in each one of our handcrafted homes. We are privileged to work with the top 1% of people in our country and create designs and homes that are unique to them.
We are looking for someone with a positive “can do “attitude. Must have at least 3+ years of residential home building experience, preferably high-end, custom homes. Having a “military mindset” for being on time, detailed-oriented and thorough is a bonus. You will be assisting our project managers with creating schedules, ordering materials, managing subcontractors and trade partners, and always keeping an organized and clean job site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the project managers with scheduling and coordination of subcontractors, Gabriel Builders’ labor, and materials.
· Anticipate, plan, and arrange for equipment and manpower needs according to construction timeline.
· Provide a high level of finishing skills for repairs related to warranty and for construction punch list completion.
· Be able to perform repairs and finish work to plumbing, electrical, and trim out items.
· Maintain detailed and accessible records and follow through on all requests and commitments.
· Maintain an organized, safe, and positive work environment.
· Prepare weekly (2 weeks ahead) schedules.
· Establish efficient weekly “routines” to maximize time and resources.
· Scheduling of Building/ ARB/ DHEC inspections.
· Approval of work-in-process requests for payment.
· Review of subcontracts, periodic rating of subcontractors, and providing appropriate feedback to trades.
· Providing weekly summary per job: work accomplished this week, work planned for coming week, decisions needed from owner.
· Follow through on all established procedures for change orders.
· Positively represent Gabriel Builders Inc. to all trades, clients, officials, etc., adhering to all company standards of operation.
A vehicle and gas card are provided for travel from our office to job sites. We also offer Health & Life Insurance, 401K, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation. We look forward to meeting you as we work to grow our family!
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year