We are officially one month into the new year and the design world has jumped right in with the new trends for 2020. And this…
Must have a “can do” attitude and enjoy working with positive people!
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, and alterations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. We are a relationship and morally driven company that caters to high-end clientele with an uncompromising desire for excellence!
- Collaboration with team members from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Identify clients’ needs and establish project goals to create designs and construction documents for custom single family homes.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep design and project costs within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software(Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp,AutCAD)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
- 5 years high-end residential experience
- Extensive knowledge of the IRC and wood-framed construction
About Gabriel Builders
We are centrally located to serve the Greenville, Lake Keowee and Asheville areas as well as all seven Cliffs Communities and The Reserve at Lake Keowee. Our dynamic workplace ensures that no day is the same. Our company is team-oriented, fun, and most importantly, dog-friendly.
Our multi-million dollar homes are award-winning both on state and national levels. We were named National Custom Home Builder of the Year and have numerous Pinnacle award-winning homes. Detail, craftsmanship, and care can be found in each one of our handcrafted homes. We are privileged to work with the top 1% of people in our country and create designs and homes that are unique to them.
We also offer 401K, paid holidays, sick leave and vacation, plus many other perks that build our company culture. We look forward to meeting you as we work to grow our family!