Custom Homes in Lake Keowee
Lake Keowee is a gorgeous landmark in the Upstate of South Carolina. The 18,500 acre body of water has beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. From boating and fishing to skiing and hiking, this lake area is one of a kind. The pristine waters of this man-made reservoir are hard to compete with! There is a reason why so many people choose to build in this breathtaking area!
We have been a preferred builder of The Cliffs Communities since the 1990’s and last year started building in The Reserve at Lake Keowee. Both of these amazing communities have something special and unique for everyone to enjoy!
Check out the different communities on Lake Keowee:
- The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- The Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- The Landing at Cliffs Keowee Springs
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee
Did you Know?
Lake Keowee is shaped like a Christmas tree.
- Airports: Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), Oconee County Airport, Pickens County Airport, Greenville Downtown Airport (GMU)
- 4 hours to Charleston
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Columbia
- 2 hours 35 minutes to Columbia
- 5 hours to Raleigh
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Atlanta
- 3 hours to Augusta
- 30 minutes to Clemson
- 1 hour to Greenville
- 1 hour 40 minutes to Asheville