Custom Homes in The Cliffs at Mountain Park
Find your mountain spirit and the perfect place for your custom home at The Cliffs at Mountain Park.
Nature lovers will adore The Cliffs at Mountain Park, surrounded by 2,000 acres of hilltops and a lovely river that flows through the valley. Mountain Park is at the heart of The Cliffs communities, with full and convenient access to the amenities of seven clubs. Find your mountain spirit and the perfect place for your custom home at The Cliffs at Mountain Park.
- Endless hiking and mountain biking
- Fshing in the North Saluda River or stocked Greene Pond
- A links-style golf course by Gary Player — a rolling, walkable course that delicately folds into its natural surroundings
- A rustic Cabin with wrap-around veranda overlooking a roaring fire pit and offering delectable dining experiences
- A pavilion in the hills, a popular spot for gathering
- The state-of-the-art Mountain Park Wellness Center, featuring high-tech training equipment
Mountain Park is home to a Gary Player Signature Course. As a links-style course, its cart paths are hidden to put the beauty of nature on display. With mountain views all around and the North Saluda running alongside, this course is breathtaking from all angles.
The Cabin exudes rustic charm and is complete with a casual setting and views of the golf course. As the go-to spot for lunch and fine dining, this setting is complete with a wraparound porch, fireplace, and casual seating.
From an 8.5-mile trail system inside the community gates to easy access to nearby state parks and national forests, there is always something new to explore at Mountain Park. Within minutes of the Cliffs Valley, Hotel Domestique, and Saluda, NC, the mountain roads are perfect for cycling enthusiasts. The 21-mile paved Swamp Rabbit Trail is also nearby and takes cyclists, runners, and walkers from downtown Travelers Rest to downtown Greenville.