Custom Homes in Asheville, NC
If you have a passion for the outdoors and a love for eclectic art, you’ll find Asheville, North Carolina the perfect place to build your home.
Established in 1883, Asheville, North Carolina has a rich history that’s evident in the city’s architecture: a mix of Art Deco, Beaux Arts, and Neoclassical styles. Asheville is famous for its eclectic art scene and cultural events, with 30 art galleries in the downtown area and talented artists working from their River Arts District studios.
In addition to the galleries downtown, you’ll find unique locally-owned shops, national brands, and exceptional restaurants. Range a bit further to enjoy the history and sensory delights of the Biltmore House and Grove Park Inn. The city is also a gathering place for lovers of the outdoors. Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains with access to the Swannanoa and French Broad Rivers, Asheville has a plethora of stunning views and outdoor adventures of all kinds.
Everyday life is rewarding, with plenty to enrich your experience. And with excellent schools and six colleges and universities nearby, it’s a hub of academic exploration. Many of our clients have found Asheville to be the perfect place for their custom home.
- Best Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
- The 17 Best Places to Travel in 2017 (Harper’s Bazaar and Esquire)
- 18 Best Cities in America for Solo Travelers (Travel + Leisure)
- Best in the U.S. Destination for 2017 (Lonely Planet)
- 10 Most Beautiful Places in America (Good Morning America)
Did you Know?
The Biltmore House in Asheville is the United States’ largest privately-owned house.
- Population: 93,758
- Airport: Asheville Regional
- 1 hour 15 minutes to Greenville
- 2 hours 10 minutes to Charlotte
- 2 hours 15 minutes to Winston-Salem
- 2 hours 40 minutes to Greensboro
- 3 hours 30 minutes to Atlanta