Custom Homes in Greenville, SC
Experience award-winning parks, exceptional restaurants, cultural events, and stunning landscapes in Greenville, SC. Greenville is an ideal place for a custom home.
Greenville’s transformation over the last decade into a gorgeous, thriving, rapidly growing city has earned it accolades in publications around the nation. As a result, Greenville attracts people from around the world. And for good reason. Greenville has a wealth of benefits to offer: award-winning public parks, exceptional restaurants, a plethora of shopping opportunities, and cultural events that include world-renowned performances and shows.
Greenville’s landscape is true to its name — lovely, offering an endless variety of outdoor activities for hiking enthusiasts, climbers, and other outdoor adventurers. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the Greenville Drive baseball team and Greenville Swamp Rabbits hockey team.
Greenville is also an excellent place for families, with quality educational opportunities that include 11 magnet academies and 10 colleges and universities in the area.
- 5 Top Places in the U.S. to Retire (The Today Show)
- 52 Places to Go in 2017 (The New York Times)
- 23 Best Small-Town Main Streets in America (Country Living Magazine)
- America’s Most Beautiful Urban Parks (National Geographic)
Did you Know?
In the early 1900s, Greenville was known as the “Textile Center of the World.”
- Population: 71,171
- Airports: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) and Greenville Downtown Airport
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Atlanta
- 1 hour 45 minutes to Charlotte
- 1 hour 15 minutes to Asheville
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Columbia
- 3 hours 20 minutes to Charleston